Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-7DBJfvnHE

It has been an unbelievable three weeks of my life. I have cried - seriously- without any guilt attached to it, for the longest time. Cutified looks at me funny and pokes at my eyes cos he is used to them being so red that he is not sure white (or somesuch colour) is natural. Poor 51/2 tooth.

DABDA (Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance) doesn't work for me. I only did Anger, Anger, Anger, Depression, and Anger. I know it is early days yet, but heck, I am yet to talk to God - and trust me, blasphemy notwithstanding, this is not gonna be pretty. He and I have a bone to chew - and it ought not to be one that has a modicum of cannibalism attached to it. I did mention anger about 4/5 times, no?

The only Saving Grace has been the incredible 'D' daunting a 3 continent jaunt to get his pretty behind over here so he can give me that 'almighty' signature 'hug' cos he couldn't let me go through something like this without talking to me f2f, but unfortunatemently, I did let him know beforehand that we weren't gonna talk about my dead nephew for God or Country - and he is prone to loyalties - oh, and Royalty; if I were to go down that route - so we were on the same page on that. He commandeered my presence for 24hrs so he can 'pamper' me and get my mind off things - which was not an easy feat to accomplish - and yes, we did it - albeit with a detour to a teary mention - including his 'he has gone to a better place' gaffe that elicited a 'who the 'F' decided he needed to be anywhere else but here - (and who the heck knows whether there is anything out there that he is going be safer in but with what he had here (unvoiced, I should add)).''

He understands 'Merican' better than I am liable to admit.
I, on the other hand, is liable to botch my way through this one
I speak English - take the first shot if you are so inclined
Hands up; I take the piss any chance I get (Literally and figuratively :) )



Anger
I has it
In shades of gray

Over to you
ALMIGHTY

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:32:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((((Guess))))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home